This course is intended for information workers who want to learn beginner to advanced level skills of Microsoft Access.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Import information.
- Export information.
- Copy to and from other Office programs.
- Create navigation forms.
- Create custom categories.
- Control which features are available.
- Assign passwords to databases
- Split databases.
- Secure databases for distribution.
- Prevent database problems.
- Change default program options.
- Customize the ribbon.
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
Upcoming Training and Resources
Course Duration: 1 day
Course ContentThis one-day instructor-led course provides students with an overview of the more complex features and functions of Microsoft Access.
Microsoft Access Certification
|November 13, 2020||Friday||Access 2016 Level 1||9am-5pm||ILT and Online||Buy Now|
|November 20, 2020||Friday||Access 2016 Level 2||9am-5pm||ILT and Online||Buy Now|
Exam DescriptionPlease see the tabs below for the exam descriptions of the various versions of the Microsoft Access courses.